We are looking for a new team member to join our Oracle Consulting team. Our main goal is to design and implement new cutting edge solutions for our customers to support strategic innovation activities.
You will have a great opportunity to start working in a team with experienced colleagues in various interesting domains like data integration, data warehousing , data science, big data, etc.
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or experience that proves you can do the job)
- fluent Czech or Slovak language
- analytical and algorithmic thinking
- ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly
- SQL knowledge
Other useful skills we like to see (These are not required to apply)
- experience with data integration tools
- experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- experience with Cloud technology
- experience with BPM, workflows, data visualization
- architect, configure and build modules for our data integration solutions
- design and develop data integration flows
- work with Oracle Data Visualization technologies
- We have a modern office right at the metro station Jinonice in Prague 5
- Flexible working hours including work from home program Informal and friendly culture
- Work with cutting edge technologies and products
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment and team of skilled professionals
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the Oracle Consulting team, you will assist in defining, configuring and developing software modules and integration components for our innovative projects
Responsible for all phases of the consulting delivery, including analysis, development, documentation and interaction with end users.
Work towards improving quality, performance and usability of Oracle Consulting solutions.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Opportunity to grow and be in contact with our data science team.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).