1. Visit POS twice a week, maintain good relationship with dealers, solve their inquiries.
2. Control of quality of sales performance, drive quality initiatives.
3. Control and manage sales points efficiency.
4. Execute risk control to drive out fraud.
5. Responsible for hiiring, train necessary skills and sales techniques for SA.
6. Shift planning for SA (max staff during weekends and high season).
7. Check the compliance of SA follow the Company’s regulations about working at POS.
8. Conduct regular meeting with SA.
9. Manage POS supply (POS marketing materials, POS stationery).
10. Prepare regular reporting with SDSM / RSM. Tracking sales reports and analyze daily data.
1. At least High School / Vocational / College undergraduate, College degree and higher will be preferred
2. At least 2 years of experience in retail sales area, cooperation with retailers or experience in distribution of products and services
4. 1 year of experience in leading / managing a staff of 5 people or more
5. Experience in planning & executing sales or marketing strategies with results
6. Must have experience in FIELD WORK, accomplishing tasks from given location
7. Computer literacy (MS Office esp. Excel, Power point and Outlook)
Job Details Employment Type