Hire Digital is seeking an Engagement Director, Digital Products to do a client-facing consultative role, leverage industry insights, and provide thought leadership to our internal teams using previous front-end web engineering background. You will also be responsible to help our team understand how they can use the latest front-end development practices to achieve business goals using emerging trends, such as React.JS frameworks, and how they boost the customer experience.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- You will help lead our team of content experience practitioners and help support our growth agenda by bringing your experience to business development efforts.
- Leverage industry insights, past consulting experience, research, and analytics to advise our team and our clients on front-end experiences.
- Understand the importance of front-end solutions and Hire Digital's current goals, identify gaps and propose initiatives to close the gaps.
- Collaborate with the content team, provide thought leadership by bringing your front-end development expertise that will help articulate the solutions being developed.
- Merge strategic thinking with a technical understanding of the solutions and bring the creative & design teams into the fold.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for the product and/or marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences.
- Strong understanding of digital accessibility standards, how to implement, control, measure, achieve.
- Strong understanding of website performance drivers, core web vitals, and website speed optimization. How to implement, control, measure, achieve.
- Proficient in testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices.
- Knowledge of Front-End automation tools (Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Jest).
- Proficient demonstrated experience in incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks.
- Experience implementing modern UI frameworks (react, angular, node.js, etc).
- Proficient working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Proven experience in management consulting, start-up and agile thinking & approaches, leadership, learning development, and innovation.
- An effective leader and communicator, with strong presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and translate them into technical solutions/proposals.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR