Oracle offers a complete, Cloud-enabled Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales and Service Applications) solution, which allows organisations to differentiate their brand across all channels, touch points, and interactions with customers.
Due to the rapid expansion and aggressive growth plans of our Customer Experience (CX) SaaS product line, we are seeking experienced and energetic consultants to join our expanding Presales team. This is a permanent position based in the Oracle Digital EMEA HQ in Prague.
• Would you like to play a leading role in a team that is going to set the Customer Experience (CX) standards for the future?
• Are you curious about how technology can help companies to improve their Customer Acquisition, Retention and Brand Loyalty?
• Can you see yourself influencing and engaging C-Level executives with Oracle’s vision for CX?
• Do you enjoy building and delivering engaging presentations, both remote and onsite, to large audiences?
• Are you someone who builds strong relationships within your team and with stakeholders?
• Are you ambitious for yourself and the people who work for you?
The remit of the Solution Consultant is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle CX SaaS products and solutions, and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our customers, prospects and partners, and internally to our sales force.
• Provide pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in-person sales efforts
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle CX products. Deliver focused Oracle sales consulting expertise
• Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud compared to the competition
• Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers
• Create and deliver polished, memorable customer presentations that articulate Oracle’s value to the customer and to contribute to sales success
• Maximise relationships with sales representatives, implementation partners and customers throughout the sales cycle to ensure product selection
• Gather and promote important customer references and success stories
• Represent Oracle at CX Marketing events relevant to the industry
• Own the functional and technical responses to RFPs (Request for Proposal)
• Work effectively and collaboratively with our Oracle CX post-sale Implementation Partners
• Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive industry/product/solution offerings whilst ensuring competitive knowledge is used to win the product selection
• Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision
Prerequisites (must have):
• 5+ years’ Vendor or Implementation Partner (preferably Sales, Marketing and Service) experience
• A deep understanding of software, by working for a Software or Hardware provider in a Presales or Technical/Functional Consultancy capacity for 5+ years
• Strong academic background from one of: IT, Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, MBA, etc.
• Strong presentation and customer-facing skills
• Working knowledge of Business Applications, preferably those in the CX pillar
• Fluency in English is essential
• Fluency in Czech&Slovak is mandatory
• Ability to travel as needed (ca. 20%)
• Consultative selling
• Sales process acumen
• Soft skills, communication, presentation skills & credibility
• IT market literacy
• Product and industry mastery, competitive awareness
• Influencing and negotiation
• Personal drive
• Business ethics
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in one of the best Solution Consulting teams in the industry
• Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle
• An unrivalled range of opportunities for your career
• Oracle is proud to invest constantly and consistently in our employees
• Access to our sports and social club, subsidised Restaurants and and an onsite Gym
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).