MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-
year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Information Technology division partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world.
Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing MSD’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity.
Who are we looking for?
The RPA Automation Engineer will work closely with global process owners (GPOs), Business Service Centers (BSCs) and the Global Business Services team to design, implement, and operate robotic process automation (RPA) solutions that will drive significant value across MSD globally.
This role will work directly with client facing Automation Architects to identify, document, and design automation solutions across a variety of business functions and work with a team of engineers and developers to translate complex technical designs into business solutions.
What we need is a person who will :
1. Design solutions utilizing both RPA and non-RPA automation tools and own responsibility for project delivery within the engineering team
2. Consult with strategic partners to provide functional and technical expertise in designing and building an automation center of excellence that can drive automation solutions across MSD globally.
3. Contribute to the methods and procedures that continually improve delivery of automation solutions and result in the creation of a rapid and repeatable delivery channel for RPA implementation
4. Partner with external experts to stay informed on technology developments and best practices related to successful operation of an enterprise wide RPA capability.
5. Be able to take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into an automation solution design
6. Manage an agile approach to automation development spanning diverse geographic regions and organizations
We are seeking professionals with the following qualification, skills, and Experience :
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
At MSD, we’re inventing for life.