Oracle Digital is a team of specialist sales people who becomes trusted advisor to senior officers of the line of businesses they cover. They are expected to uncover the need in their customers, identify the solution and the value and jointly drive the digital transformation o their customers.
The solution areas that Oracle offers to its customers include HCM – Human Capital Management, ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning, EPM – Enterprise Performance Management and CX – Customer Experience.
Key value proposition that Oracle makes to its customers is to bring them up to speed in adopting the best practices by implementing these Oracle SaaS Solutions and always staying on the most recent version and the best practice.
Customers can adopt these solutions specific to their needs in phased approach without disrupting their current investments, and manage their transition into Digitalization gradually. This can happen irrespective of their current landscapes. Or they can go ahead with an end-to-end integrated solution.
The role: Oracle Digital SaaS Sales Manager for Poland & SEE will be leading Oracle Digital Apps team in Poland and SEE and report to the Oracle Digital Senior Sales Director - CEE, Turkey and CIS
• Builds and motivates / manages a team of solution specific sales representatives
• Builds Go-To-Market and Territory Plans
• Accountable to achieve revenue targets and drive growth
• Establish strategic relations with Oracle Partner Network and coach them in go-to-market alignment
• Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and management to represent Oracle Digital
• Responsible for developing the sales team through motivating, coaching and staff selection
• Acts as the senior person to establish relations with CXOs of our customers. Engages in sales execution at senior level to support his/her team.
• Manage the sales execution
• Strong executive presence and capability in dealing with senior customer officers
• People management / Leadership experience in IT environment – min 15+ years
• Sales Management experience – min 8+Years
• Good understanding of Enterprise Software industry,
• Good understanding of different line of businesses in enterprise domain, ie. CRM, HCM, SCM etc.
• Demonstrate the ability to help employees follow through with key requirements for excellent performance and personal development
• The ability to understand and effectively respond to the customers issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle's capabilities
• Ability to deal with complex problems, understand evaluate risks, apply personal insight and experience to business situations, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with others
• Fluency in English and applicable language for the territory
• The ability to multi-task, progress several projects at the same time
• 3rd level education
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus is to plan, manage and develop a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium sized accounts.
Manages a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives/Managers for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Thorough understanding of Oracle's products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred with 5 - 7 years sales or sales management experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).