Sr Technical Architect :
As Chargebee's business and customer base grow, we need to build a platform that
deals with the complexity of numbers & types of services growing exponentially while
data continues to originate from multiple sources and increasingly gets distributed
across the globe. To provide the best experience, we are building a platform that
works effortlessly and enables our users to deliver features to customers with high
We need technology leaders who
choose the correct one.
1. Collaborate and derive technical vision for the platform initiatives.
2. Articulate problem statements, identify user stories, document functional and non-functional
3. Drive system design using standard practices & patterns viz. domain driven
design and hexagonal architecture.
4. Proactively set up reviews for design and code. Provide guidance to engineering
teams during implementation and deployment.
5. Build strong relations with partner organizations to align technical effort with
market & customer needs.
6. Clearly communicate architectural and design decisions to all stakeholders.
7. Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams to execute the technical
Desired skills (experience on some and prefer exposure to most) :
Microservices Framework - Spring or Gokit, Java or Golang, Service Mesh
technologies, High Availability & Fault Tolerant design at Cloud Scale. Performance
optimization, Experience building applications on AWS / Azure / GCP, Distributed Data
Store Management Technologies, SQL / No-SQL / Time series databases, Pub-Sub
technologies - AWS SQS / SNS / Kinesis, Kafka, NATS, Event Mesh, Distributed
Tracing, Health Monitoring, and Observability, Zero-trust design practices.