Job Purpose :
The purpose of the PRICING & MARKET ACCESS MANAGER role is to Leads the multi-function team (Product Management / Medical / Finance / Regulatory) to achieve the superior position of Novartis Pharma and Alcon products in Price and Reimbursement condi-
tions with Health Authorities (MoH, SÚKL) and with Health Insurance Companies; ensuring maximum patient access and commercial potential of all BU Pharma / Alcon products, both in-
line and in-development. The Market Access & Pricing Manager for Pharma will report operationally and function-ally to Head of Market Access & Corporate Affairs, Novartis Pharma.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to :
1) Updates knowledge of the Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R) process in general in the Czech Republic and timely communicates of these to the CZ members of the Novartis Pharma.
2) In co-operation with product managers, monitors market trends and competitors and exploits / creates opportunities to improve commercial position of the Pharma products.
3) Prepares, examines and implements MA related portions of action plans of promoted and new products together with PMs and Medical Department.
4) Maintains excellent relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders (KOLs), decision makers and influencers to support current and future P&R conditions.
Excellent relationships mean that Novartis knows first what is happening in the market and puts the company in a position of pro-
activity rather than re-activity :
a) KOLs / Influencers coordinated with PMs and BU Head for maximum impact
b) Authorities Ministry of Health, State Institute for Drug Control, Health Insurance Companies on a level of regional subsidiary, together with MA Head.
5) Organizes events that will improve the perception of the Pharma products such that better categorization is secured, ie.
roundtable discussions of OL’s, pharmaco-economic data dissemination.
6) Gathers and communicates the P&R activities and performance of competitors.
7) Identifies additional potential areas of P&R to improve company’s performance.
8) Creates innovative solutions to improve commercial conditions of Pharma products.
9) Provides Internal Price Management (internal price procedure owner, Paris, Atlantis administration, price list, SAP and related In control steps)
10) Develops pricing and reimbursement strategies (in coherence with RE) to gain / maintain optimal pricing conditions
11) Evaluate / analyze external price reference and environmental changes and its impact (modeling, BIA) on NVS products, actively cooperates with BAMs and MA Head, FA, Marketing, medical and sales
12) Represent Novartis company image and reputation and acts according to the highest ethical standards, according to global Novartis Code of Conduct and Corporate Citizenship policies.
13) Support local business and administrative processes with respect to ISEC and Records Management procedures
14) Assist in providing ISEC awareness training
15) Support associates in the risk management process (IGM Inventories, Classifications, ISEC Risk Assessments )
16) Identify projects and processes that should be support.
What you’ll bring to the role :
You’ll receive :
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, 25 days annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this : how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment.
Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.