Are you a high skilled DevOps Engineer who wants to be part of Oracle Cloud organization newly established in Prague? Read on!
Your daily tasks:
* Implement, maintain and review new and existing IDM/ IDCS/ KMCS environments.
* Working with various identity and security services i.e. FA-IDM, Shared IDM, IDCS, KMCS etc.
* Administering the huge fleet of IDM environments supporting Oracle Cloud Services
* To work on deploying federation SAML b/w IDCS/ OIF/ ADFS/ Okta/ Siteminder etc
* Working on "Identity Domain Cloud Service" and other deployments and life cycle management
* Automate the existing manual processes via new or existing scripting tools
* Candidates will work closely Oracle IDM development in resolving bugs and implementing new functionality.
*Work on resolving service requests by customers on various cloud operational requirements
* Identity and Access Management
* Automation using python, shell, perl, Java etc
* Oracle database administration
* Networking knowhow i.e. DNS concepts, SSL, certificates, VCNs, load balancing, F5 etc
* Working knowledge of federation, oAuth, JWT, Authentication flows etc.
* Any cloud certification would be a plus
* Very good English
* Willingness to work non-standard working hours
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).