We have an exciting remote (work from home, no relocation required) opportunity for a Lead Specialist of Fraud and Payments.
Working in a start-up style team structure where you will be hands-on and involved in more than one area, this role would task you with building a robust fraud control strategy and smooth payments process for customers across a new and exciting multi-brand online casino.
Your key job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Relationship management with Payment Solution Providers to ensure the best possible player deposit acceptance and the efficient resolution of end-user problems with payments, including:
- Comparative new PSP research and competitor analysis.
- PSP onboarding: communication of potential applicable restrictions and limitations, adherence and fulfilment of relevant technical requirements.
- Negotiation of PSP commercial terms and fees, review and adjustment of legal terms and conditions of compliance and services.
- Support, supervision and organisation of effective PSP integration with technical support and platform teams.
- Quality Testing of UX for integrated PSP methods, acceptance and sign-off on the delivery of requested technical integrations.
- Following PSP integration- documentation of PSP specific compliance and reporting formats.
- Work alongside the IT team and external platform providers to find, optimize, develop and improve of fraud detection/prevention mechanics, tools and solutions.
- Creating, reviewing, documenting and implementing, as well as handling of daily checks for KYC/AML procedures and policies for the prevention of potentially fraudulent activities.
- Oversee financial transactions, including authorisation of withdrawals.
- Mitigate potential risk and minimize potential
financial losses as a result of fraudulent behaviour.
- Regular analysis and reporting on payment method and acceptance, deposit success and, transfers data and provide analysis and insight into payment process issues and findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts.
- Training and supporting Customer Service teams as needed, including but not limited to development of fraud prevention and payment assistance knowledge base as well as multi-format training for international and remotely based teams.
- Analysis and optimization of legal entity structure for the best business and online product feasibility and continuity.
Requirements for this position:
- At least two years proven work experience within a gaming/gambling/betting B2C product or high-risk industries (forex, crypto, adult, dating, micro-credits, bingo, gaming and gambling) in payments and fraud.
- Proven experience in online product liaison with payment solution providers.
- Good knowledge of integration and onboarding process and requirements with payment solutions suppliers.
- Over 3 years of experience, data analysis and data driven payment acceptance and fraud prevention and risk mitigation process and policy design and implementation.
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management, working with internationally dispersed multi-lingual teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), any other European language is a great advantage.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask and work under pressure.
- Must be flexible towards demanding work schedules to effectively guide teams in different time zones.
- Strong interest and knowledge in the FinTech industry and its regulations as well as passionate about technological solutions that enabling working smarter and not harder.
Add Talent Solutions team work to connect remote specialists worldwide with the existing portfolio of Clients in IT, Software, Web and Product Development as well as Digital, Marketing and Creative industry sectors.
Grab your opportunity to work with ambitious Industry disruptors and innovators, as well as companies with international multi country and region reach and years of successful operation, offering language , project management courses as well as and international/field collaboration, training and experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Abyste si mohli přidat nabídku mezi oblíbené, musíte se přihlásit. Klikněte na "Pokračovat", abyste se přihlásili, nebo si založili nový účet. Poté budete mít přístup ke svým oblíbeným nabídkám z naší stránky nebo neuvoo mobilní aplikace.