Our finance team is looking for a full-time accountant who will be responsible for the bookkeeping of a dynamic and expanding international IT company based in the Czech Republic. We expect our new colleague to be responsible and proactive, compatible with work in an international environment and to be an overall strengthening addition to our finance team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Independent double-entry bookkeeping, tax administration and reporting for Czech-registered entities with the possibility to work closely in other areas of finance and our expanding US operations
- Communication with state administration and tax advisors
- Invoice processing and management through Abra software
- Active cooperation and regular communication with and reporting to the finance team
What are our requirements?
- Experience with independent bookkeeping
- Experience with work in the IT sector is welcome, but not a requirement as long as you are open to learning a new subject matter
- Experienced orientation in the tax and accounting systems of the Czech Republic
- Full time commitment with regular hours and option to work remotely
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level (approx. B2) is necessary in order to handle communication with our colleagues from all over the world and fluent in czech as well
- Ability to solve problems independently, follow instructions down to the letter, courage to question decisions, humility to admit making mistakes (we all make them) and confidence to ask for help when needed
- Positive attitude towards working primarily online primarily with a focus on Google Sheets
- Willingness to learn new things
- Diligence, responsibility and attention to detail
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and expanding Czech Republic based international collective
- Full time remote work with a vibrant online team culture (e-pub nights,..)
- Option to be part of a growing team in the IT sector
- Potential to expand accounting skills outside of the Czech Republic
- You will have 20 days of vacation plus free days (unlimited vacation), as long as you are learning and doing everything agreed
- Support program for sport and education services
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 60 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also built 5 of our own startups and spread the shares to people working on these startups. We want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight up guy/gal we have a no bullshit policy.
- We are very informal, agile and have a great sense of humor.