Solution architects represent a core team within the ECE Consulting organization, in charge of the customer experience and digital marketing solutions for prospective and existing customers.
Their mission is to undertake architectural design of Oracle solutions for prospective and existing customers. These are senior roles to act as the link between Oracle sales and delivery teams in Consulting organisation.
The Solution Architect ensures solution feasibility and mitigates risk by leveraging a network of subject matter experts in the various domains. He/she is also capable of proposing customer roadmaps to realize the proposed solution.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a focus on Customer Experience & Digital Marketing based Oracle applications solutions. This includes the complete solution portfolio of Oracle CX cloud products, such as Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM), Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow), CPQ (BigMachines), Marketing Cloud (Eloqua)...., being a focal point for other more junior colleagues.
• Reports to the Applications Architects & Project Management Practice Leader of GBU Consulting
• Takes a leadership position within Oracle and with the customer for the CX solutions
• Works on client-billable and pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development
• Works with sales and delivery to ensure solutions are both sellable and deliverable
• To act as a CX Cloud domain expert to senior clients in the ECE Cluster
• To develop compelling, profitable and deliverable customer solutions with Oracle and customers
• To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
• Work closely with client, sales, pre-sales and delivery staff to develop a robust architecture
• Take full ownership of “best practice” of their competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint
• Develop strong relationships with the product lines and in co-operation with the Delivery Management teams,
• Take full accountability for the architectural solution of a pre-sales opportunity or project
• Establish strong relationships with their counterparts in Oracle partners
• Establish and foster strong relationships with colleagues in product development
• Manage the re-use and knowledge management of their competency area
• Provide sales awareness to the sales and delivery community within the ECE Cluster
• Fluency in English, Romanian, Russian is nice to have
• Strong awareness of the Cloud paradigms: Saas, Paas, Iaas.
• Distinctive experience of the CRM processes, matured in Oracle CX or equivalent competition product based projects like salesforce.com or MS Dynamics Online
• Experience with digital marketing & channels architecture – including data management platforms, marketing automation etc.
• It is considered a preferred evaluation skill a good knowledge of the Oracle CX cloud Suite:
o Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM)
o Oracle CPQ
o Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua, Responsys, Maxymiser)
o Oracle Data Management Platform (BlueKai)
• A creative and agile problem-solver
• Ability to advise customer on their implementation approach
• Strong awareness of building solutions involving other application competence areas
• Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior management within a client
• Demonstrated ability to develop successful architectures on projects with complex business requirements
• Ability to present an argument; persuasive
• Persuasive and empathetic in presenting a topic both in written and oral manner to internal or external auditors
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).