Candidate will be responsible for performing Should Cost estimation for Aerospace parts and assemblies and negotiate with suppliers to get right price for Honeywell.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering.
Relevant manufacturing experience. Aerospace industry experience is preferred.
Job Responsibility :
1. Should Cost estimation
2. Should Cost negotiations with suppliers
3. Should Cost tools and database development
4. Liaison and collaborate with different functions for above responsibilities
5. Take up responsibility with in the team as assigned in different areas from time to time
Knowledge and Experience :
1. Hands on experience in manufacturing and / or process planning in one or more manufacturing processes like Assembly, Sheet Metal fabrication and Machining.
2. Knowledge of special process like heat treatment, chemical processing and NDT.
3. Knowledge of Drawing Interpretation and GD&T.
4. Aerospace materials and its properties.
5. Should cost experience and relevant tools knowledge like aPriori should cost software.
6. Familiar with UG NX modeling and drafting.
Other skills :
1. Project Management skills and experience.
2. Have basic knowledge of finance and program management concepts and tools.
Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
Review all job contract documents
Implement and monitor project schedules
Maintain project meeting minutes