ERP OneWorld development team is looking for a SW developer!!!
* The NetSuite culture has a big team focus.
* You will work closely with your fellow Developer, Software Test Engineer and Product Manager team mates, supporting each other in achieving the team goals, be able to question your own solution, be proactive and independent, we will help you grow ifshow us you are interested.
* We all cooperate and learn from mistakes, so if you make one, do not be afraid to admit it. You should aim to improve and clean the code you touched as we all work with legacy code.
* The team works with a high degree of responsibility, coupled with a high degree of freedom of how to get the job done.
* Knowledge of these languages is beneficial, but not essential as long as you have strong object orientation, analytical and problem solving skills.
* With our focus on team work, good communication skills are needed. You should be able to express yourself in English as well.
* But do not worry NetSuite offers English classes during work hours to improve communication (and other great benefits as well).
* you like programming and Java is your favourite language (if no Java, any other objective programming language is welcomed either)
* you want to learn new things every day.
* you want to work with great colleagues on something interesting.
* you have EU visa valid.
For more details about NetSuite and our culture:
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).