All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Oracle NetSuite OpenAir is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer (Android or iPhone, with a will to work on both platforms) to help evolve our Mobile apps. OpenAir provides project management software for service companies to help deliver projects on time and within budget, manage profitability and forecasts, and increase client involvement and satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working together with the rest of the development team to deliver a smooth and user-friendly app experience
- Developing clean and maintainable code
- Supporting QA and testing processes and being accountable for your work and results
- Performing design and code reviews
- Collaborating with UX designers, product managers to ensure design and implementation is aligned with business requirements
- Continuously learning and developing your technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience with Android or iPhone app development
- Experience with the Kotlin and/or Swift programming languages
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Experience with both iPhone and Android app development
- Experience with the Reactive Programming paradigm
- Experience with project management software or professional services automation is a plus
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire