* participate in all phases of product development cycle including planning, feature design and implementation, unit test development, bug fixing, and interacting with internal customers
* develop new and enhance existing features based on product requirements
* work on improving quality, performance and usability of the product
Who do we want?
* BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
* 3+ years in commercial software development environment
* fully competent in respective area of expertise* may have a project lead role or supervising responsibility
What experience and skill we require?
* experience with web services and/or web UI development
* good English, both written and spoken
* deep comprehension of importance of teamwork
What do we offer?
* competitive salary and benefit package
* opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and products
* dynamic international work environment and a team of skilled professionals
* flexible working hours including work from home program
* informal and friendly culture
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Přidat do oblíbených
Odebrat z oblíbenýcch
Přidat do oblíbených
Musíte být přihlášeni do svého účtu, abyste tuto práci přidali do svých oblíbených položek. Chcete-li se přihlásit nebo vytvořit nový účet, klikněte na tlačítko Pokračovat. Poté budete mít přístup k oblíbeným z našich webových stránek nebo z mobilní aplikace neuvoo.Pokračovat