Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
The Support Analyst’s mission is to delight end users, whether internal or external, through technology services and support by demonstrating compassion and understanding while driving towards resolution.
You will apply your knowledge of our applications, systems, and infrastructure to help identify the root cause of issues and determine a resolution. You will enforce a positive experience for those who have identified challenges by communicating clearly and often while demonstrating competence, empathy and a desire to serve. You will continue to learn as we transform our technology platforms using cloud based platforms and tools.
A day in the life…
· Respond to requests for assistance through email, telephone, instant message, and in person for any telephony, application, and network related issues.
· Troubleshoot issues, provide standard resolutions, and escalate non-standard issues that arise within the Accolade portfolio of applications.
· Provide triage to urgent helpdesk issues.
· Escalate issues of concern to management.
· Communicate resolutions to users in a timely manner.
· Assist in the improvement of process and procedures.
· Work with development team to understand new functionality and support rollout to internal and external users.
· Primary point of contact for client level incidents and service requests. Conducts and resolves some second-level escalations.
· Bachelors Degree or technical certification in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of helpdesk or other contact center experience
· Strong knowledge of PC-based applications, browsers, and utilities
· Basic troubleshooting skills
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
Desirable Technical Experience:
· Windows 7 & 10 OS support experience
· Full browser suite support (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
· Microsoft Office Suite support
· Networking/Wireless Networking troubleshooting skills
· Hardware & software proficiency
· Helpdesk Ticketing/Call management software experience
· MS Exchange server
Desired Personal Characteristics:
· Responsive - Respond promptly to All Lync & phone requests.
· Professional, Courteous and Empathetic - Appreciate the negative impact technology issues have on the ability of AHAs to serve clients or on client’s perception of our company.
· Thorough - Collect all relevant details to allow for comprehensive troubleshooting and diagnosis.
· Accurate - Apply correct FAQ and apply those FAQ steps correctly to incident resolution.
· Observant - Connect the dots between individual incidents to identify trends and broader operational issues.
· Ready for Change - comfortable with rapid change, thrive in a startup-like environment.
· Intellectually curious - Desire to resolve root cause rather than apply temporary band-aid.
· Organized - Able to orchestrate and focus on priority tasks.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.