Position Overview We are looking for a seasoned Cloud Security Operations Center Manager to join our efforts in reshaping the cloud services landscape across industry verticals and leading a team of cloud SOC analysts to revolutionize the delivery of Cloud Services to the world’s most critical organizations. The SaaS Cloud Security (SCS) organization is responsible for securing enterprise-grade software services on behalf of our 25,000 customers, processing over 60 billion transactions per day.
As a manager responsible for the SaaS Cloud Security Operations Center team, you will be a hands-on leader providing the continuous coverage of our 24/7/365 global SOC. This position will partner with other regional SOC Managers across the globe in order to provide uniformity in processes and provide strategic and tactical direction to the teams. Your team will provide initial response to reported alerts and threats, call center operations for security inquiries, and begin the triage of alerts and issues. The SOC will collaborate on security event monitoring, malware analysis, operational tuning of detection systems, ad-hoc hunting and visualizations, and escalate suspected incidents to the SCS Detection and Response team. You will also be working directly with a dedicated security engineering team to provide SOC requirements, and continually improve our ability to automate as much of the analysis and curation of system information as possible.This position requires strong people management experience, deep technical security knowledge and hands on strategic leadership in operating and expanding a successful Security Operations Center. With your deep security and cloud experience, you will shape not only the future of cloud at Oracle, but act as a customer facing persona within the SaaS Security Operations organization. Behind every mission-critical Cloud service is a sophisticated SaaS architecture supporting the largest companies in the world, employing the most advanced software engineering. We are proud to support those services and team with customers who depend on them, continually innovating and challenging the status quo. Our team environment is progressive, flexible, professionally challenging, rewarding, and fun. Characteristics
Expects Results : Consistently drives high standards for each individual, the team, and the organization to accomplish key goals.
Communicates and Influences : Clearly communicates information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused and compelling way. Willing to offer intellectual mindshare.
Is Analytical and Instinctual : Compares information from multiple sources to identify core issues. Uses data to make decisions but also understands that instinct plays a part in innovating. Always uses good common sense combined with Emotional Intelligence.
Possesses Strong Technology and Architecture Acumen : In-depth understanding of technology, architecture leadership and software development with the ability to draw from personal experience to make recommendations.
Builds and Maintains High Performing Teams : Attracts, develops, engages and retains talented team members by creating an environment where people can realize their full potential. Is ego-free. Acknowledges the work of others first.
• You will build and lead the regional team in security event monitoring, tuning of detection systems, ad-hoc hunting, and call center operations.
• You will ensure steady state operations are optimally configured and running 24/7/365.
• You will provide reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to SaaS Cloud Security leaders and Detection and Response teams.
• You will utilize key performance indicators to track analyst workloads as well as the efficiency of detection mechanisms and associated monitoring technologies.
• You will identify and implement key decisions for continued security operational efficiencies.
• You and the team members will be key participants in tabletop exercises cross-functionally across Oracle for SaaS security incident planning.
• You will be a driver of creating a culture of operational execution quality and attention to detail at Oracle through your multi-faceted leadership approach including results your team delivers, your hiring practices, and your dedication to growing the individuals on your team into strong Oracle security leaders.
• You will work closely with your partners and peers in security engineering who leverage your solution requirements, analysis, and results to assist in driving security innovation and world class security solutions to internal and external customers.
• You will influence and assist in new security solutions, security processes, security standards to support hyper-scale SaaS growth.
• You will actively participate in the security community at large and will drive collaboration with other security teams, both in and outside of Oracle.
• 4+years leadership experience managing a Security Operations Center team for a large-scale IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Cloud Service Provider, government agency or Fortune 500 company.
• Red/Blue team experience turning findings into actionable detections and mitigations.
• Strong and hands-on experience/knowledge in the following areas:
o Advanced adversary tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK or NIST CSF
o IT operations: service desk, end-point management, and network and server management
o Hunting exercises using threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of historical events and data to detect and response to threats
o Development of anomaly detection dashboards and reports to identify potential threats, suspicious activity, and intrusions
o Ability to write scripts/code using Python, Perl, Powershell, or an equivalent language
• Problem solving skills to learn new technical and non-technical analysis techniques to overcome problems.
• Ability to identify and implement both tactical and strategic solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, AWS, Azure or Google cloud services.
• Ability to lead and engage individuals and teams located across multiple geographies and or cultures.
• Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
You thrive on collaboration . You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with peers, engineers, operations, product managers, executives, and designers and inspire them to do their best. You are passionate and experienced as a security leader . You engage with your peers, the industry and experts to stay current on research, threats, and innovation to drive the right directions and strategies from a security infrastructure perspective. You are customer focused . Our success is based on customer satisfaction (internal and external) and how we build customer empathy in our culture, in our execution and our results. You make people successful . It is not about the “I”, it is about the “team” and making your team and the organization successful. As leaders we focus on making our team members as productive and empowered as possible to ensure optimized execution and results. You are open and transparent . We are a team that open, honest and shares openly with ourselves and our customers to build trust.
You seek learning and feedback. You are self-critical, you proactively seek out feedback. We lead by example and share feedback and learnings in a safe and productive way that focuses on improvements, root cause analysis and never blame as the desired result. You make things happen . You own and are accountable for delivering the execution to the overall strategy and missions of the organization.
And finally, you want to be part of creating dramatic and impactful change at a company that is committed to driving security innovation and world class engineering in the SaaS Cloud Security space.
Preferred Education Advanced degree in computer science or related field.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Přidat do oblíbených
Odebrat z oblíbenýcch
Přidat do oblíbených
Abyste si mohli přidat nabídku mezi oblíbené, musíte se přihlásit. Klikněte na "Pokračovat", abyste se přihlásili, nebo si založili nový účet. Poté budete mít přístup ke svým oblíbeným nabídkám z naší stránky nebo neuvoo mobilní aplikace.Pokračovat