The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is a unit within Oracle’s Customer Service Organization that enables long term advanced support relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers. Advanced Services Engineers working within ACS deliver proactive and reactive technical support to these customers, assisting them to maximize the stability, availability and performance of their critical business systems.
• Primarily, and key mission of the role, is delivery of technical expertise in assigned Oracle product domain(s) to Oracle customers either onsite or remotely. It serves as second line support resource mainly, however providing first line support on occasional basis can be requested. Future development is focused on becoming recognized expert in respective Oracle product area at global level.
• Proactively working with ACS customers to ensure their successful deployment of the Oracle Big Data environments.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance either as required or as part of longer term engagements with key customers.
• Understand customer needs from a project perspective.
• Provide reactive onsite and/or remote technical assistance in close cooperation with Oracle Global Support and Product Development for problem analysis and investigation.
• Provide alternative temporary workarounds to technical problems in customer’s Oracle systems
• Provide proactive technical advices to avoid possible future issues. Work with customers and other Oracle professionals to ensure proper design and implementation of relevant solutions.
• Alerting customers to product developments and issues Delivering technical presentations
• Document work delivered to customers.
• Delivering, according to internal methodology and quality standards.
• Identifying required / recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on available best practices and delivery methodology and tools.
• Escalating Customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant.
• Proposing integrations to existing delivery methodology and tools to fit new products or services.
• Contributing to testing and validation of tools defined for delivery of service.
• As part of a global team, Practice Sharing and Knowledge Sharing will be the basis to construct a solid, high quality delivery global team, as well as taking part on global projects and initiatives.
• Forming effective professional relationships with Oracle Technical Account Managers, Oracle Product Support and customer staff, at all levels, to ensure customer satisfaction with Oracle's products and support organization.
• Proven hands-on experience with Big Data scenarios (at infrastructure level) and products involved. BDA (Big Data Appliance), Oracle No SQL, Hadoop, SQL Connectors, Cloudera, ODI (Oracle Data Integrator).
• Upgrade, patching, implementation and management of BD infrastructure.
• Integration between Big Data and Oracle components (e.g. ODI).
• System configuration health checks.
• Development skills in Big Data environment is welcomed.
• Datawarehouse concepts knowledge is a plus.
• Oracle Database 12c and previous versions, performance tuning, replication, backup & recovery (Certification at level OCP, OCE or OCM highly appreciated).
• Oracle Real Application Cluster, CRS, ASM and EXADATA. High Availability architectures.
• Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Dataguard and Recovery scenarios and architectures.
• Enterprise Manager Grid Control and monitoring tools. Cloud, DBaaS highly appreciated.
• Advanced performance tuning and optimization techniques, SQL Tuning.
• Cloud technology in infrastructure, Big Data and Oracle Database.
• Strong operating system/infrastructure skills (Unix, Linux, Disaster Recovery, etc.)
• Minimum of 10 years of DBA experience with supporting/managing production and non-production systems, dealing with critical situations.
• Big data experience
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Self motivated and resourceful.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work as a team player as well as on own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure in escalated situations.
• Availability to travel (50% of the time).
• Availability for standby and out of hours services.
• Bs or Ms in Computer sciences.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Přidat do oblíbených
Odebrat z oblíbenýcch
Přidat do oblíbených
Musíte být přihlášeni do svého účtu, abyste tuto práci přidali do svých oblíbených položek. Chcete-li se přihlásit nebo vytvořit nový účet, klikněte na tlačítko Pokračovat. Poté budete mít přístup k oblíbeným z našich webových stránek nebo z mobilní aplikace neuvoo.Pokračovat